Monday, January 26, 2009

how bad do i want it?

i've said for years that i want to make a living creating things from home... and when i create things, i sell them. but i'm so easily distracted, and i have so much going on, that up to this point i have never put in my 100% and treated my art or my businesses like full time gigs.

one of my favorite quotes:

if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.

so in the spirit of doing something different, i've started this blog to track my inspirations/findings/creations/progress.

1 comment:

zarah i. rose said...

As u are so still inspiring to me. I hope we could talk one day again. 770-558-6350 I finally got a house phone.. trying a wk at home gig.. no other gigs coming my way. Let me not testify to that.. But this.. THE DOORS ARE OPEN AND OPPORTUNITY FLOWS FROM ALL DIRECTIONS PROSPERITY IS ABUNDANT AND I ACCEPT IT INTO MY LIFE.. SELAH.. Love and Peace Zarah